COVID Guidelines and Virtual Tours
- Customers wishing to visit our premises to drop off a vehicle for servicing, or to view our range of new Chaussons, and also our used motorhomes are now required to contact us for an appointment time. We thank you for your co-operation, this will enable us to control more effectively the number of people on site at any one time, and also allows us more opportunity to carry out regular clean downs / sanitising of the vehicle interiors.
- On arriving on site you will be asked to sanitise using hand gel, and for those wishing to use them, gloves and face masks are available.
- In respect of the NHS Track and Trace program the `lead` member of your group will need to provide their name and contact number, alternatively if you have the NHS Track & Trace App you can register your visit here using the QR Code on the poster in the showroom.
- Social distancing systems and signage are being used in accordance with Government guidelines
- Hand sanitisers are located at all entry and exit points
- Staff are provided with the required PPE in all departments.
- For any customers not yet comfortable to leave home and visit showrooms, but wanting to purchase a motorhome, we are pleased to offer a personalised video walk through on whatsapp or similar platforms, please call for details : 01227 289111
posted by TC Motorhomes at 00:00